Continuous Query Helps You Stay Current with Practitioners – ANA Continues to Speak Out Against Harmful Cuts to Health Care. – (866) 348-2889
Stay updated on practitioner report changes by activating Continuous Query. Have your organization’s Data Bank administrator sign in, go to Administrator Options, select Activate Continuous Query, and then complete the information on the page. For detailed instructions, review How to Activate Continuous Query.
Things you might not know about Continuous Query:
- You get the same response as One-Time Query, and for the same price ($2), but with a full year of follow-up notifications about any new or updated reports.
- You can update practitioners’ information at any time during the enrollment period.
- You can choose to automatically renew your enrolled practitioners, or renew them on your own.
- Activating Continuous Query does not automatically query every practitioner in your subject database. Activating simply allows you to enroll the practitioner(s) of your choice when you are on the querying page.
- You are only charged $2 once per year, per practitioner, no matter how many notifications you receive on an enrolled practitioner.
- Continuous Query is endorsed by and meets legal and accreditation requirements for querying the NPDB, including recognition from The Joint Commission, NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), URAC, and CARF International.